Who's at 1E9 THE_CONFERENCE? Introduce yourself and get to know each other!

Hi, I am Bernhard.

I am a B2B PR pro located in Munich with a passion for technology, digital art and contemporary literature. I have been an editor (GQ & Vanity Fair Online), artist and entrepreneur most of my life. In the 1E9 community the @Kunst-Kultur circle is my home.

You will find @krischan and me roaming the conference with a video camera and microphone to grab a statement from you about how your ideal future will look like and how we can achieve it.

Looking forward to meet and chat with you!

4 „Gefällt mir“

Hello, I’m Moritz, a full time entrepreneur.
Currently I’m managing partner at interfacewerk, which is helping industrial companies and OEMs to succeed through major leaps in Human Machine Interaction. Before that, I co-founded a startup in the clean mobility & sustainability sector. The latter is very dear to my heart and I’m looking for viable business ideas within clean energy, sustainable land use, circular economies and the future of work. I’m happy to discuss challenges and ideas about all those topics at the conference!

7 „Gefällt mir“

im aydo, made in istanbul, based in berlin. talk to me about how to realign tech with social progress, aka common sense tech ethics.

6 „Gefällt mir“

Hi everyone,

I’m Sonja and part of the Management Team at OroraTech. In my role as Head of Business Development I work closely together with the founders in shaping the future of global wildfire detection and monitoring. Before joining OroraTech, I’ve worked as a Management Consultant at Capgemini Invent, helping clients envisioning change and mastering the digital transformation across organizations.

Talk to me if you wanna learn more about the future of wildfire detection and how we try to make our world a better place by using tech for the good.

3 „Gefällt mir“

I’m Marco Engelhard and develop digital products since 1997.
I´m the Co Founder & CEO of GEEK SPACE 9 GmbH a forge for digital innovation based in Munich. Our teams develop digital products or speed boat projects for our customers. People are our focus and development is our passion.
Otherwise, my heart beats for Vintage Star Wars Toys, Lego Technic, and other geeky stuff.
I’m looking forward to meet you all tomorrow

5 „Gefällt mir“

Hi everybody,

My name is Antonio. I was born in Bolivia, studied control and automation in Moscow, robotics in Genova and Warsaw. Now I’m based in Munich.

Obviously my passion is robotics. I worked at the German Aerospace Agency (DLR) for the past 5 years as a robotics researcher, now I work at a new startup developing robots. But, I love technology in general, I worked remotely for a few startups on mobile applications both iOS (swift) and android (kotlin), and I tried my hand on learning solidity (Ethereum’s programming language).
If you can’t find me behind my two monitors, then I’m up in the air learning how to fly small aircrafts.

I’m interested in learning new things at the conference, and getting to know amazing people.

Cheers!

6 „Gefällt mir“

Hi everyone,

I am Lena from Simple Mobility, we are one of the startups selected for the Startup Challenge and I hope you will all join our pitch on the Startup Stage tomorrow.
Simple Mobility is the one stop solution for scooter sharing operators, combining smart e-scooters, charging infrastructure, software and service. We are looking for pilot partners and potential investors for our Series A round.
Feel free to connect with me here or on LinkedIn and let’s grab a coffee (or Weissbier).
I am looking forward to meet you all!

4 „Gefällt mir“

Hey folks! I am Daniel Melter, mobile enthusiast and appstatic, I am just launching the beta of our new travel network, apreet.com – What if you could meet the people you know wherever you go? Cheers Daniel

3 „Gefällt mir“

Hi, I’m Philipp. I’m working on the future of journalism at the HHlab in Hamburg. Looking forward to meeting you.
Cheers.

4 „Gefällt mir“

Hey, I‘m Carolina from 27piltos. We help corporates collaborating efficiently with startups, using the Venture Client Model we invented and pioneered with the BMW Startup Garage. We co-host the Corporate Startup Jamming Stage tomorrow, come and meet us there to discuss how to collaborate right and some Jamming!

7 „Gefällt mir“

Hello everyone, my Name is Andreas and I’m working for the Venture Capital Arm of Giesecke+Devrient (Giesecke+Devrient Ventures). I’m always curious to find new Startups in the area of payment, identities, digital security and connectivites. So if you are a founder of a cool Startup or know some cool ones reach out to me :slight_smile:

See you tomorrow!!

Andreas

7 „Gefällt mir“

Hello Everyone, my name is Hari Krishna and I am working for Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH. I am curious to know how to collaborate with startups. Looking forward to meet you guys.
Cheers.

4 „Gefällt mir“

P.S. Please join me and my entrepreneur buddy at 1E9 DEBATE STAGE 15:30 for Startup Challenge // part 2. Marvellous technologies in the fields of inclusion, medical 3D printing, cybersecurity, infrared imaging, city logistics, and electronics engineering await you. See you tomorrow.

3 „Gefällt mir“

Hey all, I’m Kevin!

I’m based in San Francisco. I help people experiencing homelessness reunite with their loved ones using technology at my nonprofit, Miracle Messages.

Join me for my closing keynote at 18:00 at Townhall for my talk on Tech for Good.

5 „Gefällt mir“

Hi everyone, I’m Patrick Investment Manager at Kärcher New Venture the corporate venture unit of Kärcher, a world leader in cleaning technology. We want to co-created a cleaner future, together with bright minds and early stage Startups in the area of Robotics, AI, IoT, Consumer…

Shaping the future at Kärcher New Venture :rocket: | Coffeelover :coffee: | Worldtraveller :earth_africa:

2 „Gefällt mir“

Hi everybody,

I’m Felix and together with @Wolfgang I’ll guide you through the keynote stage today.

I’m responsible for speakers and partners at the TUM Speakers Series, a student run event series at TUM with high profile speakers from the industry, politics and society such as Bill Gates, Kofi Annan and Eric Schmidt.

Furthermore, I’m an interdisciplinary student in Management & Technology at TUM. If you’re interested in discussing topics around the morality of technology, send me a message or find me at the conference today.

Wishing you all a great day to kick off 1E9!

2 „Gefällt mir“

Hi everyone,

My name is Tiffany and I work as the Director of #digitaltransformation for a change/innovation/communications agency in Munich.

We at 19:13 GmbH, enable companies to become digital companies. And help brands to remain brilliantly relevant. We have empowered companies like Daimler and Douglas to transform digitally. We turn your brilliant business into a rockstar brand.

I’m looking to connect with courageous and inspiring companies to help them get their product out into the world! :boom::rocket:

Look forward to connecting!! :raised_hands:

1 „Gefällt mir“

what do you think of the identity valley launch - there has been a keynote on thta topic by @juttajuliane :slight_smile:

Hey Patrick, sad we did not meet. I am also with Vito Ventures :slight_smile:
Glad though you came visit our 1E9 conference :slight_smile:

Hi @justherb - thanks for recommending us to @andreas.barthelmes. I just got approached by a G+D ventures colleague on LinkedIN - therefore we definitely should talk :slight_smile: Very much looking forward to it!

1 „Gefällt mir“